Cooking for one doesn’t have to be a chore. This All-Chocolate Fondue is the perfect light dinner for an indulgent night alone. So whether you’re allergic to non-cocoa based food or just want a classier alternative to ice cream for that Saturday night binge in pyjamas on the couch, let the simple warm gooiness of this dish take you away to a place far from those nagging fears of unavoidable and perpetual soul-crushing loneliness.Ingredients:
- 50g dark chocolate
- 2x Flake, snack-size bar
- 1x Picnic, snack-size bar
- 1x Boost, snack-size bar
- 1x home-made brownie
- Small bowl or cup,
- Little fork or tooth picks
- Melt the dark chocolate in microwave (might take a couple mins).
- Unwrap chocolate bars. Put on plate.
- Put brownie on plate. Slice.
- Put fork into chocolate bars. Dip in fondue, then put in mouth. Chew. Taste. Swallow.
- Use fork to pick up brownie. Do as above, or get frustrated when it falls apart and dump all the brownie pieces into the fondue, then eat with spoon.
- Wipe face – you’re a mess.
Accompany with candle for wistfully romantic solitude.
Did you like this article?
Do you like this site?
This recipe was originally featured on Day 3 of the week-long Chocolate-Only Diet experiment.
Give your thoughts on this article